Mendip Conservatories is a specialist conservatory and glazed extension company serving Bristol, Somerset and surrounds. We can create the ideal extension to your home, whatever your personal preference or budget.
Classic conservatory styles
Practical yet attractive, our conservatories are available in a range of classic styles: Victorian, Gable End, Lean-to, Edwardian, P-shaped, L-shaped, Wrap Around, and many more including free standing or pool enclosures. All our conservatories are made-to-measure and are able to be be fully customized to suit your requirements.
Bespoke conservatory designs
If you are looking for a more unique design, we can help you create a beautiful, modern conservatory according to your material specifications and design requirements, with a full choice of frame colour, material, door and window styles, glazing and roof options.
We’ve developed our expertise by building unique conservatories and extensions in interesting spaces. We have installed a conservatories on top of balconies, in conservation areas, and we’ve even built a conservatory on stilts!
Why choose your new conservatory from Mendip Conservatories?
- Truly local, trusted, award winning, friendly and knowledgeable experts;
- We offer a full range of solutions in PVCu, or aluminium, or a combination!
- We offer a full range of bespoke colours and wood grain finishes;
- We are not affiliated to any one brand and can therefore offer impartial advice ensuring that you choose the right product for you;
- We are able to source any energy saving and solar performance glass available in the UK;
- Our skilled tradespeople have worked with us for over 15 years which says a lot about us, and them;
- Specialists in bespoke and high quality products and designs
- Choose a full or partial service, we can do footings to flooring or work around your own tradespeople if preferred;
- We offer an absolutely free design, advice and quotation service with NO sales pressure or gimmicks.Many of our clients wish they’d saved architects’ fees by coming to us in the first instance!
- Unlike many of our competitors we are fully versed on current legislation, and rules and are able to confidently advise accordingly.
- Comprehensive 10 year insurance backed guarantee
Modern PVCu conservatories are highly energy efficient due to the multi-chambered frames and high performance double or triple glazing, for a room you can use all year round. PVCu is typically long-lasting and requires very little maintenance, as well as being colourfast. With steel-reinforced frames, PVCu conservatories are sturdy, strong and virtually maintenance free.
Hardwood conservatories from Mendip Conservatories are available in a range of timber options. We also specially select the types of hardwood that are suitable for use in construction, so your frames will never warp or bow. We also ensure that the hardwood we use is sustainably sourced. For some conservation areas or on listed buildings, hardwood is the only option.
Aluminium is used in architectural construction due to its high load bearing capabilities and longevity, making it an excellent choice for use in home improvements. Incredibly strong, aluminium frames can hold larger glass units for bigger and better views to outside, as well as being extremely secure. Increasingly popular, aluminium enables a clean contemporary look with exceptional energy saving performance. The days of old aluminium cold and condensation dripping windows are long gone due to technological advances.
High performance roof glazing
All of our conservatories are installed with high performance glazing materials that will maintain optimum temperature all year round. Our glass roofs reduce heat loss during the colder months, saving you money on energy bills, and reflect heat and damaging UV rays to protect you and your furniture when the sun is shining, as well as make the room habitable on sunny days.
Glass conservatory roofs can also insulate against noise pollution, dramatically reducing noise from rainfall and traffic. An optional easy-clean coating helps dirt break down and wash away with the rain.
Conservatory installers in Bristol and Somerset
Mendip Conservatories will take care of your conservatory installation from start to finish, for a worry-free build. Our installation team comprises surveyors, builders, installers, plasterers, electricians, plumbers and tilers, each an expert in their field. After installation, we ensure that your new conservatory is tidy, secure and ready to use right away.
If you are looking for a conservatory in Bristol, Bath, North Somerset or the surrounding areas, call us on 01934 877 666 or get in touch with the Mendip team.
Have a look at our conservatory gallery below. Click the photo for a bigger image.